Learn More About Employment Opportunities at The Artesian
To provide the most meaningful assisted living and memory support services, the Artesian of Ojai relies on a dedicated, compassionate group of employees. If you are looking to work in an innovative community that values both its residents and its employees equally, then we are the place for you. We are seeking a licensed nurse, facilities manager, and caregivers (guides) for all shifts. If you are interested in applying for one of our available positions, we encourage you to download and complete our employment application. Once completed, you may drop it off at our leasing office, mail it to us, or forward it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer benefits commensurate with experience.
If You Are Interested in Joining Our Team Contact Us Today!
Have additional questions or concerns about employment opportunities at The Artesian of Ojai? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to welcome you to our team of dedicated, compassionate employees!
What Traits Should Every Successful Caregiver Possess?
In general, we look for employees that have a passion for working with seniors. Most job functions can be learned, and training is a large part of our culture. The most successful employees will possess these traits:
- Passion – Seniors have incredible life histories that are just waiting to be heard. Due to physical and cognitive changes that occur as one ages daily interactions can present both joy and challenge.
- Compassion – Team members must be compassionate individuals who genuinely care about the well-being of our residents. The best employees are empathetic to the needs of others and understand varying perspectives. A caring heart and a helping hand often go a long way in making a senior’s day a little better.
- Dependability – Being a team member is an important job because our seniors depend on the assistance our caregivers provide. We need employees who are dependable and show up to their shifts on time.
- Patience – Patience is a virtue in any line of work, but it is especially important when working with seniors. Daily workloads will vary, and unexpected challenges may arise that require understanding and undivided attention.
- Attentiveness – Attentive team members capable of noticing behavioral, physical, and emotional changes exhibited by residents are extremely important. Team members play an important role in helping our residents maintain their wellbeing.
- Trustworthiness – We encourage team members to develop relationships of trust and respect with residents. Over time, our team members’ consistent presence and support create a heightened feeling of comfort and security for each resident.